Wednesday, April 20, 2011

satu

lama gila tak update. YES. I STOPPED. WELL, IT'S MORE TO A LOOONG PAUSE.
I paused because sort of merajuk dengan Blogspot. boleh tak? but that i never stopped reading blogs. certain ones.

I thought of making a new one? but then to me orang yang create a new one ni diorang tak suka posts diorang yang dulu. well i suka, even though LAMEnya ya ampun. well, sekarang pun still lame. 
 So, bear it. I mean, EMBRACE it. 

We can't stop people from judging. Kalau nak tahu apa yang betul2, ask me personally. Mana tahu bernasib baik dapat tahu perkara betul2. I prefer to let people think what they want since it's their mind, but only certain people know the real thing. It's the magic of 'asking'
wtf am i blathering about?
cenggini, i wanted to create a new blog, but i figured that why not just continue with this old one.

i'm resetting, but i'm not deleting the history. 
::cuna::



3 comments:

Zarif "Hemos" Ismail said...

Hey don't u delete this blog..finish with what you have!!!

Izyanhusna said...

yes i will, mr. hangattahiayam

Zarif "Hemos" Ismail said...

hey u suck for i am just being a supportive person!